How to adapt my existing webpages to Codeigniter

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I am very new to Codeigniter, and I have to pass my existing web app to Codeigniter. I have read the documentation, but I would like some guidance regarding the adaptation. For example, I need to know how to fetch data from one view's form, and after searching for it on my database, pass it to another view where I redirect. This is very easy with normal forms and PHP, but I am finding it really hard to work it out in Codeigniter. Imagine, I can't even set a background image on my view, even though I have put my image in images/image.jpg and use the < img src= < ? php echo base_url() ; ?>"images/image.jpg" > . I have to do this because I am applying for a job, and i have a time limit, which is running out.



Any help is deeply appreciated, thank you beforehand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment