How to add list in WordPress

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I am building a WordPress Theme. I have list like this



<h4>Web Development</h4>
<ul class="menu" id="web_development">
<li><a target="_top" href="http://ajax/index.htm" title="Learn Ajax">Learn Ajax</a></li>
<li><a target="_top" href="http://angularjs/index.htm" title="Learn AngularJS">Learn AngularJS</a></li>
<li><a target="_top" href="http://asp.net/index.htm" title="Learn ASP.Net">Learn ASP.Net</a></li>
<li><a target="_top" href="http://backbonejs/index.htm" title="Learn BackboneJS">Learn BackboneJS</a></li>
<li><a target="_top" href="http://bootstrap/index.htm" title="bootstrap">Learn Bootstrap</a></li>
<li><a target="_top" href="http://css/index.htm" title="Learn CSS">Learn CSS</a></li>


I am trying this list to WordPress but I am not getting the exact solution. What I have done is I added Custom Post Type UI and Advanced Custom Field Plugins.



I created New Post type with "course Library" name and there I added Custom Fields and on the coding section I have done this



<?php $loop = new WP_Query( array( 'post_type' => 'course_library', 'orderby' => 'post_id', 'order' => 'ASC')); ?>
<?php while ($loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); ?>


</div>
<?php endwhile; ?>


now I can add new list like for example



**Learn Programming**

but it only let me create one topic. How do I let it create as many as topic I want under that heading.



Also I want to add content for every topic I create. How do I let it me to add content for every topic.
Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment